Policy, terms and conditions of sale
This policy describes the general terms and conditions applicable to the use of the content and products offered through the sites https://enigmastour.com/en/ and https://app.enigmastour.com/en/, of which Laura Agut Rodríguez & Anna Biosca Nicolàs, with NIF 47617219C & 44010617W., is the owner.
It is a necessary requirement for the acquisition of the products offered on this site, that you read and accept the following Terms and Conditions that are written below. The use of our services as well as the purchase of our products will imply that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions of Use in this document. All the products that are offered by our website could be charged, sent or presented by a third website and in such case they would be subject to their own Terms and Conditions. In some cases, to acquire a product, the user will need to register, with the entry of reliable personal data and definition of a password.
The user can choose and change the password for his account administration access at any time, if he has registered and that is necessary for the purchase of any of our products. Laura Agut Rodríguez y Anna Biosca Nicolàs (hereinafter also the providers) do not assume responsibility in the event that said key is handed over to third parties.
All purchases and transactions carried out through this website are subject to a confirmation and verification process, which could include verification of the stock and product availability, validation of the payment method, validation of the invoice (if any) and compliance with the conditions required by the selected means of payment. In some cases, verification by email may be required.
The prices of the products offered in this online store are valid only for purchases made on this website.
WAY TO PAY
To make the purchase of any of the products offered by the providers, the client can choose to pay through the following systems:
The prices of the products displayed on the Enigmas Tour website include the Value Added Tax (VAT) that, where appropriate, is applicable.
Purchases that are to be delivered within the territory of any of the member states of the European Union will be subject to VAT.
In case it applies (for the sale of software, templates, or other design and programming products) you cannot place one of our products, modified or unmodified, on a website or any other means and offer them for redistribution or distribution. resale of any kind.
You cannot declare intellectual or exclusive property to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are the property of the content providers. Unless otherwise specified, our products are provided without warranty of any kind, express or implied. In no event will this company be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses resulting from the use or inability to use our products.
The user, from the moment of purchase, has unlimited time to carry out the activity, freely choosing the day he wants to do it and without having to inform the company.
We do not issue refunds after the product is shipped, you are responsible for understanding the features before purchasing. We ask that you read the description carefully before purchasing.
The customer’s purchase can be postponed for the anti-fraud check. It can also be suspended for a longer time for a more rigorous investigation, to avoid fraudulent transactions.
Theproviders do not assume any derivative responsibility, by way of example but not limited to:
- The use that Clients or Users may make of the materials on this Website or linked websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of the content of the Website or of third parties.
- Of the eventual damages and losses to the Clients or Users caused by a normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, of the organization or the location of the contents and / or access to the Web and, in general, of the errors or problems that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that the Web or a program provides to the User.
- Of the contents of those pages that Clients or Users can access from links included in the Web, whether authorized or not.
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to the providers through contractual means.
- The access of minors to the contents included in the Web, being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of the children or minors in their care or to install any of the Internet use control tools with The purpose of avoiding (i) access to materials or content not suitable for minors, as well as (ii) sending personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians.
- Of the communications or dialogues in the course of the debates, forums, chats and virtual communities that are organized through or around the Web and / or link websites, nor will it be liable, therefore, for any damages and prejudices suffered. Individual and / or collective Clients or Users as a result of said communications and / or dialogues.
The providers will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in accessing the Website by the Client when entering their data in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of receipt by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet network, acts of God or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of the providers.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that it is not guaranteed that the services of the website are constantly operational.
- Of the errors or damages produced to the website due to an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the Client.
- Of the non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the Client for sending the order confirmation.
- In any case, the providers are committed to solving the problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the Client to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
- Likewise, the providers have the right to carry out, during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in its service. The providers reserve the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, extend them by duly communicating it, or proceed to the exclusion of any of the participants of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behavior in the participation of the same.
The providers guarantee that the personal information you send has the necessary security. The data entered by the user or in the case of requiring a validation of the orders will not be delivered to third parties, unless it must be disclosed in compliance with a court order or legal requirements.
MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS AND TERMS OF SALE
The providers reserve the rights to change or modify these terms without prior notice. For this reason, the providers recommend that the Client read them carefully each time they access the Website.